Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wasteful Wednesday, and Thankfulness

Today I have very little productive or happy things to post. My little man is not feeling well-bad/deep cough and runny nose. He woke up last night coughing and crying. :(. ... on a positive note, Aiden did AMAZING today at the doctors. Did not even flinch when he got his LAST semi annual shot. We are now officially in the "once a year well check visit" stage. He is so so big. Growing up way too fast!

Sadly, there is not much to post now besides my thankfulness. I am just sitting here watching the CMAs, coming up with so many Christmas list ideas [CDs] I need to put on my list, when I start it. Hoping to do something fun with my little man tomorrow, or at least snap some photos! God bless!

1. I am thankful that the professor of my new class I started tonight is funny

2. I am thankful that my hubby picked up what I didn't get around to finishing around the house some

3. I am thankful for my Aunt Judi who so lovingly cares for my Aiden on Tuesday's

4. I am thankful for my mother in law, Lisa, who cares for my Aiden on Monday's

5. I am thankful for good wine :) accompanied by great music

6. I am thankful for the gorgeous weather we've had this week!

7. I am thankful that although my Aiden was not feeling well today, that he not only did well at the doctors, but he always was a VERY good boy for mommy !

8. I am thankful for getting out of class 45 minutes early tonight

9. I am thankful that my Aiden loves to cuddle. Especially when he is sick, which I hate because he is sick...but love oh so much!

10. I am thankful for the CMAs and all the country music I get to listen to tonight before lying down to sleep.

11. I am thankful for how good God is.... always.

I'll end with that....:)

1 comment:

Monga said...

Awe, thanks! I'm thankful for getting to watch the sweet little boy of my wonderful niece! A niece that snuggled with me when she was a baby!!! love you bunches!!