Thursday, May 27, 2010

The photos I promised...

I could go back further, seeing as how I want to share so many pictures due to my 8 month hiatus of not posting [[which I regret]], but I won't :) I'll stop at March! This was hard, btw!

March 2010







He's ornery!



April 2010




NEW PJS!


LOOKING CUTE
Playing with daddy








May 2010
Hanging out with cousin Josh! [[&& Kelsey, but she isn't in any pics]





5/13 [My birthday] Birthday celebration with Christopher

On our way to dinner for a private birthday celebration! Bring silly...

Again :)

my free birthday cake from PF Changs!

I look horrible, again, but I love him!

Would lobe this one except he had his finger over the flash!


5/14 Birthday celebration with friends!

Waiting for our hooka

This would have been a great picture if Andrea wasn't talking, haha

I love this one!

We met two nice girls, Hallie [Like the Berry, haha] && Brooklyn

HOOKA

I was having fun!

Megan && ALEX

ALEX CAME! I lok wretched, but oh well.

Jessica && Megan! They made it a fun night

Andrea definitely made it a good night, too :)

Alex bought me a Chocolate Cake shot. I was a little scared...

...yeah..

haha..wow


Andrea's turn!!!

Chaser..she did much better than I did.

Andrea tried to hula-hoop :)

Then so did I..wow. I only had it for a second.

Fuzzy Navel :) I enjoyed being an adult this night.

We made a friend! Melinda.



5/17 I had to run to the bathroom, and when I cma back I found Aiden underneath one of our tables in the living room..





5/19 Lunch with a friend :)

We went to Max and Erma's and enjoyed some water from a straw...

With our lovely friend Andrea!! We love her.

CUTIE.


5/22 To grandmothers house we go...

My adorable boys! Visiting Aiden's great grandma

3 generations of Mack Men, missing Aiden's grandpa

2 comments:

Jessica Shook said...

Great pics, though I have seen a lot of FB. Just wanted to let you know I am reading :) I read through a blog reader though and rarely comment since I am a bad person :P I had to make a comment though cause its so crazy, that girl you met on your bday, Melinda, I was good friends with her through out school! I havent seen her or heard from her in ages so it was great to see she is still around in Cbus :) What are the odds though that you would happen to meet her, post her pic, and I would see it. Crazy! :)

Carmen said...

I love reading your updates. It's so refreshing to watch your family grow together & see Aiden growing up! :)
God has so much planned for your family & I can't wait to see how the house swap goes! :D