Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trying Tuesday

Some days are greeted with beautiful sunshine, happy thoughts, and productive happenings. Unfortuneately, today doesn't feel like one of those days. Last night, after seeing my beloved Lisa Love and Staci for the first time in a very long time...which was amazing...I began really not feeling well. Was up until 2:00am...very unpleasant. Couldn't really go back to sleep after Christopher left for work at 8:00am. I'm feeling better, but find myself lonely and dreading work at 5:00pm. Watching t.v., doing some laundry, and hopefully reading some before work....I am determined to not let satan and my thoughts get the best of me.

On the upside...baby is moving so much already today. He moved lots last night too, so Lisa and Staci could feel it. It was really neat. I can't believe we get to meet him in exactly 2 weeks from today. As each day passes I feel myself getting more anxious and excited. To have a little boy sleeping in the crib we've had set up for weeks will truly be an incredible feeling....to see him for the first time....hear him cry. A miracle I'm forced to wai
t 2 more long weeks for...I'm so unbelievably excited. God is so amazing, and I feel so blessed to have been able to experience being pregnant, and that I will be able to experience being a mom. These are the thoughts I need to surround myself with while I feel overwhelmed or sad. :)


In an effort for whoever reads this to get to know me better, and for me to get to know whoever reads this better I'm going to post a "7 things" category post every Tuesday [getting this idea from Bethany, of course]
Today's...7 Things you'd buy yourself if you had $100 and you HAD to spend it on yourself:

7. $4 dollars into my savings account..haha, any amount is a plus!

6. Manicure $25


5. Tanning $20 [all you can for a whole month...after Aiden is here, of course]

4. Breakfast from Tim Hortons $5 [that I would enjoy in the park or something as I read my book-ha!]

3. Orbitz Sweet Mint Gum $1

2. A Lurlene McDaniel book [assuming I could find one] $10?

1. Pedicure $35

That was harder than I thought....=] What would you buy?

Leave comments&&let me know! Anyone can comment now =]




Random pictures until I have pictures that go along with my posts...which probably won't be until Aiden is here,
haha!

My Birdy Max =)

He's so pretty! <3

Am actually trying to figure out if I should keep him or not. Chris and I love him very much, but a bird isn't the best thing to have with a newborn--they need attention too, and I'm afraid of what will happen after Aiden is here. Plus, keeping him in our room is frustrating. If we had our own place and could keep him where he could see people and feel like he's a part of things would be so much better for him. We'll figure it out...:)

No comments: