Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Procrastination

I am sitting here with piles of laundry all around me. I have to be at work at 5:00pm and I JUST finally finished my shower and such. I've been messing with this webpage though, and trying to make it look adorable as well as facebooking. Basically everything I shouldn't be doing. :)

I realized as I was messing around that I wish I had taken more pictures through out my life. Photographs are the way I cherish the memories I have. I haven't had many events this past year to take pictures of, my friends are all far away or we've lost contact. The friends that I still have..well to be honest, we're boring. =] I love them but it's true. I'm looking forward to having a son to take many pictures of, a family to freeze in time for a moment to show how happy we are!! I hope I can find more women with children though. Being a young mom-to-be not many of my friends have children yet. I have a fear of feeling isolated and lonely. No one is going to want to hang out with me when I have such a limit to what I can do and when I can do....but I know this is something the devil is scaring me with. I just need to give it to God, and I'm trying. I'm so thankful for all He's done for me, and I know he'll bless me with wonderful friends. He has already blessed me with a wonderful family. =]=]

Just me ranting...=) Thursday is my next doctors appointment...should be an exciting one. I'll definitely update then.

No comments: