Friday, September 25, 2009

Today is the day...!!!

I cannot begin to explain my excitement for Christopher and my big day today! :) I finally can call my best friend my husband! My hair is done and I sit here typing this in a pair of short, and a button up shirt, waiting for my make up to get put on and my mom and sister to finish getting ready. Then it's off to the beautiful Makoy Center to meet with Christopher and our wedding party and families for pictures :):):):):):)


Aiden looked so cute at the rehersal dinner last night, which was at Dave and Busters!! So much fun! Sadly, no one took pictures because everyone forgot a camera!!! But don't worry, I'll be putting the outfit back on soon, I LOVE IT! And there will be PLENTY of pictures tonight to make up for it, hehe!


Gah! Short update but there is much to do! Next time I'll be updating from sunny Virginia!!


:)

No comments: