Thursday, July 9, 2009

Counting down the days....

Not much to post on...as usual. I only have 5 days until I meet my baby boy&& it is going to go by pretty quick with the continuation of my busy week. I only wish I was enjoying Summer more....I'm not outside as much as I'd like. And I've only gone to the pool once-which is killing me. :(
______________________________________________________________________________
On a happier thought..I came home today to find a note from my sweetheart. "I Love You!" Underlined three times. Funny how I was just wishing we'd spent more time together in this last week of it just being us, and that he'd surprise me with something sweet just because I was feeling sad for myself, and I'm
come home to find that. Made a pretty good day even better.
_______________________________________________________________________________
This week with the two girls I've been babysitting--Jordan((5)) and Peyton ((2))--has been some adventure. Mostly we've stayed around the house, coloring, going for walks, etc. Today though...today I took them to the park. So nice to be able to get out and enjoy the weather. And it wasn't hardly a hassle. They enjoyed it a lot! :) And I enjoyed watching them! Can't wait to have some adventures with my little one! FIVE D
AYS GUYS!! hehe

Not many but here are a couple pictures from my week with the girls :)


Jordan coloring [didn't want me to take her picture]



Peyton talking :)


Peyton eating :) lol

No comments: