Saturday, January 19, 2013

An exciting start to the weekend!

Good Morning All!

It's 8:35am and both my boys are still asleep, but I've been up for an hour thanks to baby girl Mack. At just around 7:30am, while laying in bed, I awoke and needed a more comfortable position. I turned onto my back and lay there, trying to drift back asleep-it's not often I sleep in past 7am. Then suddenly, I felt baby girl kick, which I felt more now that I was laying on my back. She was having a party it felt like, so many movements. I woke Chris and took his hand so he could feel how awake she was. He smiled, kissed me, and was quickly back asleep. I could tell that there was very little reason for me to stay in bed, little girl was moving around so much and I was now too excited not to share the wonderful way I got to wake up today. 


18 weeks 4 days pregnant with baby girl Mack
I can't wait to begin to really feel her movements more through out the day. She is still pretty little right now, so I am pretty lucky and excited to have already felt her this much. It was definitely a wonderful beginning to my day. A day I hope to be filled with fun and productivity, something I can post about later.

Until then, have a beautiful day! It's cold..but it looks gorgeous outside

1 comment:

juju said...

From flutters 2 days ago to kicks...maybe she was crossing her legs like her big bro did in utero!!!