Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sunday Fun Day!

This past week my Aiden and I had so much fun! We have been going to church with a good friend of mine, Kirsten, and this week we ended up not ending the fun after church. After church, which Aiden did so well in considering he STILL won't stay in the play room without sobbing, we ended up doing lunch with Kirsten, her son and boyfriend, and her sister, Kate, and Kate's boyfriend, Grant. All in all there were 7 off us. While we were waiting for our food the boys [my Aiden and Kirsten's Austin] were being so cute and funny, I HAD to take a few photos so I could show them off!




They tried lemons, were giving each other hugs, and were having a tickling battle which I thought was so adorable!






 











Trying to get a nice photo was ALMOST impossible with how fast those boys move, but I love the photos I got and will cherish them forever :) It's so sweet to see Aiden really enjoy his first friendship :) We are definitely making it a goal to hang out more with Austin and his mommy :)


No comments: