Sunday, March 6, 2011

A frustrating journey

If there is one thing my husband and I have learned the hard way...it's that buying a home comes with much stress and heartbreak. The house we fell in love with in Delaware is in contract, before we even got a chance to put in a bid. It was a hard reality because we had really fallen in love with this house...talked about all the things we wanted to do with the house, etc. We're trying to see it as God's way of protecting us, guiding us. We are just waiting to see his plan unravel for us. It's hard to be patient sometimes...

I wish I had more to write. Good things to say. Fun pictures to post. Life is pretty dull for us right now though. I barely feel like I get anytime with Aiden and find myself consumed with thoughts of money and our next step. Instead of enjoy life, I'm just passing through it...wishing things would change.

No comments: